Admissions for the 2021-2022 academic year have begun. The deadline for applications is September 15, 2021. Last places available.
Applicants should fill out the electronic application form.
Admission to the Master’s Program is based on the following pre-requisites:
- Master’s Degree: a four- or five-year degree or equivalent diploma (Italian Laurea Magistrale or Laurea Quadriennale or equivalent international Degree), obtained by December 2021.
- English knowledge: B2 or higher.
Selected applicants without a minimum quantitative and economics background will be required to take the two preliminary courses.
Selection criteria are:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents and the CV;
- Motivation: reasons stating why and how MEEG shall foster personal and professional aspirations (motivation letter).
The following documents should be uploaded:
- A motivation letter, in English, stating the reasons why the candidate would like to participate in the program and how the degree can help meet his/her personal and professional aspirations.
- A detailed CV, in English or Italian, including a list of academic courses and professional experiences.
- A university transcript, listing all the courses completed and grades received (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami).
- A certificate of English language proficiency from TOEFL, IELTS or any other recognized language institute. If no certificate is provided, the candidate could be invited for an interview (possibly, via a skype call) to verify their level of English.
- A digital copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- Additional documentation, such as certificates or awards, will be accepted for consideration but are not required.
Additional documentation – if candidates have additional certificates, they can attach them to the same e-mail.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the maximum number of participants (15) is reached or, in any case, no later than September 15, 2021.
The deadline for applications is September 15, 2021 (last places available). Luiss alumni and current students are eligible for an additional 10% discount.
The tuition for the program is € 8,000 to be paid as follows:
- Enrolment fee: € 1,000 to be paid at enrolment (non-refundable).
- 1st Tuition Fee: € 3,500 to be paid at enrolment.
- 2nd Tuition Fee: € 3,500 to be paid by November 30, 2021.
The 3 instalments are to be paid by electronic bank transfer to the following LUISS Bank account: IT37U0306905060100000300001 BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO
The receipts of the payments must be sent to email@example.com
At the end of the course, MEEG staff will help participants to find internships at national or European economic and financial institutions, as well as at private companies. Our partners include the Ministero di Economia e Finanza, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, Poste Italiane, Assonime, Invitalia, Enel, TIM. MEEG is also closely linked to key European Institutions and Think Tanks, such as the European Commission, the European Stability Mechanism, the European Investment Bank, Euroclear and CEPS. The School will not cover the possible travel and residential costs of the internship. If students choose an internship program, it must be carried out after the end of the second term but before the end of the Master (December 2021).
As the Master reaches its sixth edition, the rate of employment of the alumni is 100%.
MEEG former students hold positions both in European and Italian institutions and in the private sector.
These include Analysts at the European Central Bank, Analyst at Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, Analyst at Italian Minister of Economy and Finance, Business Development at Enel Green Power, Corporate Bankers at Intesa San Paolo and researcher at BNL Servizio Studi.