The LUISS School of European Political Economy offers four full scholarships and eight partial scholarships for the MEEG as well as three scholarships for the IPEPS Summer Program
The LUISS School of European Political Economy is offering 4 total exemption and 8 partial exemption scholarships to students who intend to pursue studies in the 2017-2018 edition of the Master’s Program in European Economic Governance, and who meet the requirements of this call.
The scholarships are in the form of total or partial tuition exemption. The full exemption scholarship covers the full cost of tuition at a value of 8,000 EURO (eight thousand/00), whereas the partial exemption scholarship covers half the cost of tuition at a value of 4,000 EURO (four thousand/00). The scholarships will be granted in order of merit under the constraints that the minimum score threshold is met and all other requirements are satisfied.
Those who wish to compete for these scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- Laurea magistrale, laurea magistrale a ciclo unico or equivalent title (i.e. 4-year BA Programs)
- Knowledge of English (Minimum level of B2)
- Submission of MEEG application before the deadline (30 August 2017) and acceptance by the School
Applications must be submitted by August 30, 2017, using exclusively the online platform.
The uploaded application must include:
- Copy of an identity document;
- Graduate certificate with examinations and grades;
- Curriculum vitae including attestation of any periods of training abroad;
- Motivational letter in English;
- Any English language level attestation;
- Declaration of adherence to the scholarships
SEP will notify by email each candidate by September 5 if their application has been accepted. All candidates who receive this notification will have gained the right to compete in the scholarship competition, consisting of a written test that will take place on September 8 2017. Please read the Call for Proposals for further information.
In addition to that, the three top students, based on their grades after the first term, who will attend the IPEPS Summer Program, will be offered three scholarships of €3.000 each to subsidize their travel and accommodation expenses. The school will also cover their tuition fee for the IPEPS module. Funds will be disbursed before the start of the Summer Program.