Admissions for the 2019-2020 academic year will begin shortly
Applicants should fill out the electronic application form.
The following documents should be uploaded:
- A motivation letter, in English, stating the reasons why the candidate would like to participate in the program and how the degree can help meet his/her personal and professional aspirations.
- A detailed CV, in English or Italian, including a list of academic courses and professional experiences.
- A university transcript, listing all the courses completed and grades received (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami).
- A certificate of English language proficiency from TOEFL, IELTS or any other recognized language institute.
- A digital copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- Additional documentation, such as certificates or awards, will be accepted for consideration but are not required.