Admissions for the 2020-2021 academic year will begin on December 5, 2019.
Applicants should fill out the electronic application form.
Admission to the Master’s Program is based on the following pre-requisites:
- Master’s Degree: a four- or five-year degree or equivalent diploma (Italian Laurea Magistrale or Laurea Quadriennale or equivalent international Degree), obtained by March 2021.
- English knowledge: B2 or higher.
Selected applicants without a minimum quantitative and economics background will be required to take the two preliminary courses.
Selection criteria are:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents and the CV;
- Motivation: reasons stating why and how MEEG shall foster personal and professional aspirations (motivation letter).
The following documents should be uploaded:
- A motivation letter, in English, stating the reasons why the candidate would like to participate in the program and how the degree can help meet his/her personal and professional aspirations.
- A detailed CV, in English or Italian, including a list of academic courses and professional experiences.
- A university transcript, listing all the courses completed and grades received (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami).
- A certificate of English language proficiency from TOEFL, IELTS or any other recognized language institute. If no certificate is provided, the candidate could be invited for an interview (possibly, via a skype call) to verify their level of English.
- A digital copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- Additional documentation, such as certificates or awards, will be accepted for consideration but are not required.
Additional documentation – if candidates have additional certificates, they can attach them to the same e-mail.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the maximum number of participants (15) is reached or, in any case, no later than July 15, 2020.
There will be a 50% discount on the enrolment fee for those who apply by April 30, 2020.
The tuition for the program is € 8,000 to be paid as follows:
- Enrolment fee: € 1,000 to be paid at enrolment (non-refundable)
- 1st Tuition Fee: € 3,500 to be paid by 15 October 2020
- 2nd Tuition Fee: € 3,500 to be paid by 31 January 2021.
The 3 instalments are to be paid by electronic bank transfer to the following LUISS Bank account: IT37U0306905060100000300001 BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO
The receipts of the payments must be sent to email@example.com
Both full and partial scholarships are available. For more info click here.
At the end of the course, MEEG will be available to help participants to find internships at national or European economic and financial institutions, as well as at private companies. Our partners include the European Commission, the European Stability Mechanism, the European Investment Bank, Euroclear, the Ministero di Economia e Finanza, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, Invitalia, Enel, Unicredit, Leonardo, Banca Intesa. The School will not cover the possible travel and residential costs of the internship. If students choose an internship program, it must be carried out after the end of the second term but before the end of the Master (December 2020).