Admissions for the 2018/2019 academic year suspended
Applicants should fill out the electronic application form.
The following documents should be uploaded:
- A motivation letter, in English, stating reasons why the candidate would like to participate in the program and how the degree can help meet their personal and profession aspirations.
- A detailed CV, in English or Italian, including a list of academic courses and professional experiences.
- A university transcript, listing all courses completed and grades received (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami).
- A certificate of English language proficiency, from TOEFL, IELTS, or any other recognized language institute.
- A digital copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- Additional documentation, such as certificates or awards, will be accepted for consideration but are not required.